A few quick things to check to make sure that you get notifications for Rise. To get notifications, connect to a Wi-Fi or cellular network. If you still don't get notifications for a specific app, try these steps:
- Make sure that the app supports notifications. Go to Settings > Notifications, select the app, and make sure that Allow Notifications is on.
- If you have notifications turned on for an app but you're not receiving alerts, you might not have Banners selected. Go to Settings > Notifications, select the app, then select Banners.
- Make sure that you’re signed in to your Apple ID.
- Make sure that Do Not Disturb is off.
- If you’ve recently installed an app or restored from a backup, open the app to start getting notifications.
- If you're blocking certain network connections, you need to make sure OneSignal, our push notification third-party service, is not blocked.
If none of those work, there is a rare Apple glitch—that's still open and unanswered on Apple's developer site—that requires you to delete and reinstall our app to ensure notifications will work (we'll save all your habit and notification preferences).
If you're still having issues let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can dig in further.